Accepting payments on your WordPress website is more accessible now. To accept payments online, you need a payment gateway. Stripe is one of the most popular payment gateways out there. It allows you to get one-time or recurring online payments on your website. One of the convenient ways to set up Stripe for your WordPress website is to use a plugin. Here we will review the WP Simple Pay Plugin. You will understand the features and essential details of the plugin. Here we go.
WP Simple Pay – WordPress Plugin for Stripe Payments
WP Simple Pay helps you accept credit card payments using the Stripe payment gateway. The plugin allows you to set up one-time and recurring payments with Stripe Checkout. This means you get conversion-optimized payment forms with the Stripe-hosted payment page. This saves you from the hassle of creating a complex shopping cart or a form builder.
There is a lite version available in the WordPress Plugin Repository for free. It has received more than 10,000 active installations. You get the following features in the lite version:
Features of the Lite Version
- You can create unlimited payment forms
- Checkout pages are mobile-optimized
- You can display brand or product image on the checkout page
- Option to collect shipping and billing addresses of the customers
- Option to verify zip/postal code
- It supports more than 135 currencies
- More straightforward setup with Stripe Connect Support
- Supports PCI DSS and SCA
- Option to toggle between Live and Test Mode
How to get WP Simple Pay Lite?
Here is the link to download the WP Simple Pay Lite version.
You can use WP Simple Pay Pro to get maximum benefits from the plugin.
WP Simple Pay Pro
The Pro version of WP Simple Pay offers the following additional features:
Features of WP Simple Pay Pro
- Customers can sign up for subscription plans
- Form design with drag and drop controls
- Unlimited custom fields to allow you to capture additional data
- Customers can select a custom amount to pay
- Support for Coupon codes
- On-site checkout with custom forms
- Embedded & overlay form display options
- Apple Pay & Google Pay support
- Support for reCAPTCHA v3 invisible verification
- Support for Subscription installments, Subscription setup fees, Subscription trial periods
- Integration with Easy Pricing Tables
- Priority email support
The Personal Plan caters to 1 site and costs $99/year. Plus, planning for three areas costs $149 per year. The professional program allows unlimited sites at $249/year. The Unlimited plan offers lifetime updates for unlimited sites for the one-time payment of $499.
The plugin requires your WordPress site to have an SSL certificate. Nestify offers a free SSL certificate with high-performance managed WordPress hosting. Plus, you get a free hack fix and free CDN.
In a nutshell, WP Simple Pay can help you collect Stripe payments with minimal setup. You can reach out to us if you need any help with the setup process.