Web Site Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nestify’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nestify’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nestify at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Nestify’s web site are provided “as is”. Nestify makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nestify does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Nestify or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nestify’s Internet site, even if Nestify or a Nestify authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Nestify’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nestify does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nestify may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nestify does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Nestify has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nestify of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Nestify’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Austin, TX without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Nestify. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Nestify may suspend or terminate your account. Nestify’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Nestify Services is designed to help protect Nestify, Nestify’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Nestify. Nestify reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://nestify.io/terms-of-service/
Daily One Million Pageview Uptime Guarantee:
Nestify shall accommodate up to one million pageviews per application or per website each day, given that the pageviews are spread fairly throughout this period. Nestify shall insure that the application or website does not slow down more than 300% of its average response time. This guarantee shall not be applicable during scheduled maintenance, network outage or situations beyond Nestify’s control. Nestify reserves right to determine fair use and may request upgrade in service or deny service if fair use conditions are not met.
Prohibited Uses of Nestify Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Nestify’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Nestify’s servers, is prohibited. Nestify accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Nestify customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Nestify-hosted domain, or referencing any Nestify account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Nestify customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Nestify network or on another provider’s network.
- Using Nestify’s Services to interfere with the use of the Nestify network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users:
Each Nestify customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Nestify, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Nestify customer will be forwarded to the Nestify customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Nestify Acceptable Use Policy occur, Nestify reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Nestify’s AUP as Nestify deems appropriate, without notice.