More than half of the population on this planet uses mobile devices to browse the internet. The world isn’t desktop-centric anymore. Your site shouldn’t be either. You need to pay special attention to your site design so that it is mobile-friendly, responsive and works well on mobile devices. You need your visitors to have a great experience when they browse your site on their mobile device.
To do this, you need to do a lot many things right. From mobile-focused design to mobile apps, there is literally nothing where you should stop working. But this means a lot of work. Thanks to WordPress mobile plugins, these tasks can be made a lot easier.
In this article, we will review the top 10 mobile plugins for WordPress that can help you give an awesome experience to your visitors when they visit your website on their mobile devices. Let’s get started with our top candidates.
- WPtouch Pro
- WordPress Mobile Pack
- Max Mega Menu
- Call Now Button
- AMP for WP
- WP Mobile Menu
- WP AMP
WPtouch Pro is a mobile suite for your WordPress site. It transforms the way your WordPress website looks and works on mobile devices. With it, you can make your WordPress website mobile friendly with just a few clicks. It uses special themes for mobile devices without changing the desktop theme or content.
- It keeps the same URL as your regular theme while transforming content for mobile devices
- It has a suite of themes for mobile devices. These include Summit, Classic Redux, Open, Prose, Simple, etc.
- You can include/ exclude pages
- You can control your menus, pages, devices.
- You can specify different homepage and landing pages
- The mobile-friendly solution tags the site as “Google Mobile friendly”
The Go Pro plan costs $79/year. The Business Plan costs $189/ year. The Developer Plan costs $259/year. The Enterprise plan is priced at $359/ year.
WordPress Mobile Pack turns your WordPress-based content into a progressive mobile application. It features multiple mobile progressive web apps and extensions that can be purchased individually or as a bundle. It has a Pro version that can help professional bloggers and publishing companies to boost their mobile traffic. It supports Android and iOS and all major web browsers.
- Apps load faster and are reliable
- Users can quickly add your mobile app to their home screen
- It can show relevant, timely and contextual notifications to your users
- Smooth animations, scrolling, and navigation
- The look and feel of the mobile app seamlessly transforms as per the device screen size and orientation
- Multiple themes to give an amazing reading experience
- You can customize the appearance of your theme to suit your brand
- Comment displayed on the blog are synchronized with the mobile web application
- It integrates with Google Analytics
The Freelancer Plan costs $99/year. The Agency Plan costs $249/ year. The VIP Plan is priced at $499/year.
This plugin has more than 300,000 active installations. What’s special about it? It is a complete menu management plugin that converts your existing menu and turns it into a user-friendly, accessible, and touch-ready menu. All with a few clicks of your mouse. It is an easy-to-use mega menu plugin for WordPress.
- It builds upon the standard WordPress menus system
- It supports multiple menu locations and each location can have its own configuration
- It has a drag and drop functionality
- You can display WordPress widgets in your menu
- Built-in theme editor allows you to customize the styling of your menus
- Features Hover, Hover Intent, Click event to open submenus
- Submenu transitions like fade, fade up, slide, slide up
- You can add icons to menu items
- Includes Menu Options like Hide Text, Disable Link, Hide on Mobile, etc.
There is a Free version available in the WordPress Plugin Repository. The Pro License cost $26. The Business License costs $49. The Developer License costs $99.
The main advantage of a mobile device is that you can make a call. Call Now Button uses this to its advantage. The Plugin places a Call Now Button (click-to-call) to the bottom of the screen that is only visible to your mobile visitors. Your mobile visitors can now call you with the touch of a button. Super clever and fast as well!
- Call Now Button strategically placed at the bottom without being a distraction for the content
- An easy and effective call to action
- A single touch makes the call – no more complicated clicks
- Removes the need for copy-pasting or memorizing the number
- You can add your Marketing, Sales or Support number
- Super easy settings
- Enable and enter your phone number and you are all set
- It shows a nice phone icon for your visitors
- You can set optional text
- Works with responsive themes
The plugin is completely Free and it is available in the WordPress Plugin Repository.
AMP for WP adds Accelerated Mobile Pages functionality to your WordPress website. This makes your WordPress website faster on mobile devices. The plugin had more than 100,000 active installations. It has robust community support via a dedicated forum. It also comes with extensions that extend its functionality.
- Gutenberg support and GDPR compliant
- AMP Plugins manager allows you to disable a specific plugin functionality only in the AMP version
- Pagination support
- Facebook comments support
- Integration with OneSignal Push Notification
- Call to action boxes and notification bars
- Native AMP search functionality
- Google tag manager support
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- AMP WooCommerce Support
The plugin is available for Free in the WordPress Plugin Repository. You can purchase the All-Access Membership. The Personal Plan costs $149/year. The Multiple Plan costs $199/year. The Webmaster Plan costs $249/ year. The Freelancer Plan costs $299/year. The Agency Plan costs $499/ year.
Your mobile visitors deserve a mobile responsive menu. WP Mobile Menu does just that. It provides the mobile responsive menu to your mobile visitors. It has more than 50,000 active installations. It’s plain simple and provides your visitors with engaging mobile browsing experience when they visit your website.
- 3 Depth Level Menu
- Overlay Mask when the menu is opened
- Logo/ text branding
- Background images for menus
- You can hide specific elements when the mobile menu is visible
- You can customize the styling of your mobile menus
- Slideout Over Content or Slideout Push Content Display options available
- You can disable mobile menus in specific pages
- You can set menus to be visible only for logged in users
- You can choose from 2,000+ icons
The Free version is available in the WordPress Plugin Repository. The Premium plugin is available in 3 different Licenses; Professional, Business, and Enterprise. For Single Site, the Professional Plan costs $4.99/month, the Business Plan $7.99/month, and the Enterprise Plan $29.99/month.
Ever thought of building mobile apps for your WordPress website? With Apppresser, you can do so without needing any coding skills. Apppresser is a unique cloud-based app builder that empowers you to create a mobile app without needing you to have any mobile app development experience. With Apppresser, you can deliver your content faster, offline, and with more interactivity.
- Visual App Customizer to add features to your apps
- Live App Preview
- Full Color Customization
- Slide or tab menus
- You can add icons, change the design, etc.
- You can add custom splash screens, icons, and offline images
- Extensive settings are available
- You can integrate content from your WordPress posts, pages, and some plugins.
- You can build your app, customize, test, and then submit it to the app stores for iOS and Android
- Custom extensions are provided to extend the functionality
For a single app, the Basic Plan costs $228/year, Business Plus Plan $599/year, and the Business Plan $499/year. For Multiple Apps, the Agency Plan costs $588/ year while the Agency Plus Plan costs $780.
This is another Mobile Responsive Navigation menu plugin for WordPress. It is available at CodeCanyon. With a rating of 4.5-Stars, it is also one of the most affordable ones. It offers your visitors an easier way of navigation on their mobile. The key feature of this plugin is that you can add social media icons on the navigation menu.
- Mobile Menu positioning at Top or Bottom
- Animation Options
- Retina Ready
- Full Overlay popup navigation
- Menu Item customization with Drag and Drop
- Fully Customizable Menu items
- Social Media Navigation Options
- Custom Google Fonts Options
- More than 700 icons
- Fully responsive and tested on major browsers
- User visibility for Guests and logged-in users
The Regular License is available for $17 at CodeCanyon.
Touchy is a popular mobile menu plugin for WordPress. It is available at CodeCanyon. More than 1450 sales and the rating of 5-Stars does speak something about the quality of this plugin. It is a complete mobile navigation solution for WordPress. It can offer your mobile visitors a flawless browsing experience that’s tailored for mobile screens.
- Mobile-focused usability that is designed with smartphones in mind
- Extensive navigation with Call and Email buttons, multi-level dropdown menu, menu item descriptions, widget locations, and 500+ icons
- Completely customizable
- Includes back, call, email, search, and menu functions
- You can override button functions and add custom icons and links
- Well-marked and easy-to-navigate code
- It blends seamlessly with your WordPress website
- WordPress Live Customizer Integration
- You can change the transparency of the menu bar for a see-through effect
- You can highlight menu items with a visual indicator
The Regular License costs $26 at CodeCanyon.
As the name itself indicates, RedirectPlus is a mobile redirect plugin for WordPress. It is an excellent plugin that detects a mobile device and redirects the visitor to the mobile site. It also shows redirect count charts for different devices. More than 800 sales at CodeCanyon and the rating of 5-stars attests to the efficacy of this plugin.
- You can enable or disable redirection using the checkbox
- There is an option for individual platform redirect like iPhone, Android, Windows Phone.
- It redirects all mobile and tablets to mobile-optimized URLs.
- You can redirect the full website or a specific page
- You can stop redirection for Tablets
- Different URL options for iPad and other tablets
- Redirect to your main site is also available
The Regular License of RedirectPlus costs $25.
When it comes to providing a mobile menu, there are several plugins that are out there. TapTap does find its place among the most popular plugins. It has registered more than 1,950 sales at CodeCanyon with an average rating of 5-stars. TapTap offers a super customizable WordPress mobile menu. It is one of the most versatile mobile menu plugins for WordPress.
- It is built with touch device usability in mind
- Hundreds of customizable options
- You can preview your changes in real-time
- It receives continuous updates and feature additions by the creators of the plugin
- It can work on any theme
- It is tested on mobile screen sizes and major browsers
- Extensive styling options
- Flexible image and widget locations
- It can blend seamlessly with any WordPress website
The Regular License is available at $26 at CodeCanyon.
Why use email to let your user sign up on your website when you can allow them to use their mobile number to do the same thing? It is very convenient for mobile users to enter their mobile number. Digits lets you do just that but in an elegant way. Your users no longer need to check email. Just a look at the SMS in their inbox is sufficient.
- Struggle-less login and signup system
- Supports OTP on WhatsApp
- Fully compatible with your old users
- GDPR Compliant
- Free Unlimited SMS for Lifetime
- Free international SMS/OTP
- It is secure with 256-bit encryption
- The plugin is easy to set up without needing any coding
- You get free upgrades for life
The Regular License of Digit will cost you $19 at CodeCanyon.
WP AMP brings accelerated mobile pages to WordPress and WooCommerce. It is a top-selling plugin at CodeCanyon with more than 1550 sales and an average rating of 4.5-Star. Within a few clicks, this plugin makes your site mobile-ready. It provides mobile-optimized content for faster loading on mobile devices.
- You can include all content
- You can embed images, videos, iframes, audios, etc.
- Fully Customizable
- You can track visitors with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel
- Works with Popular SEO plugin
- You can add Adsense to AMP pages
- The plugin works for Home pages, blog pages, posts, static pages, categories, tags, 404 Not found page, Search
- It works with WooCommerce Shop, cart, categories, tags
- You can enable, disable, modify, and rearrange AMP blocks using built-in drag-and-drop page builder
The Regular License costs $49.
Wapppress is an amazing app that can build Android mobile app for any WordPress website. You need zero coding skills. It is one of the fastest and easiest mobile app builder. It is a very popular plugin with more than 1,800 sales at CodeCanyon. It has an average rating of 4.5-Stars.
- Wapppress allows you to create an Android app all by yourself
- It is simple and easy to use
- Instantly generates app
- You can customize your app
- You can choose from themes
- Your app can have a dedicated home page
- App Launcher icon can also be customized
- The App created can be published on the Google Play Store
The Regular License costs $20 at CodeCanyon.
Just as Wapppress creates mobile apps for Android, iWapppress creates mobile apps for iOS. These from created by the same developer. iWapppresser has registered more than 450 Sales at CodeCanyon.
- Super easy to set up
- No coding skills required
- Changes made on the website are automatically reflected in the app
- You can develop custom functionality in the app
- You can add 3rd party scripts
- You can sell your products from your app
- You can send push notifications
- It allows Analytics integration
The Regular License is available at $20.
So, these were the top 15 mobile plugins for WordPress. With them, you can provide an engaging experience for your mobile visitors. This can greatly boost your traffic. Catering to your mobile visitors will help you in the long term as the internet traffic is increasingly coming from mobile devices. These plugins help you convert your mobile visitors into followers. Have you tried one of these plugins? What is your review? Let us know in the comments.